It’s been a while since I’ve talked about little Josie so I thought I’d post an update and some recent photos of her.
Here’s what you should know about Josie:
- We often call her JoJo, but she answers to Josephine and Josie as well.
- She takes one nap each day for about 3 hours.
- She sleeps from 7 to 7.
- Josie recently moved to her own room! Her round crib is too wide to get into a standard-sized door. It also doesn’t come apart. Major fail on the part of the manufacturer! So we left her in our room (double doors) because we didn’t really want to remove door frames to get her into another room. Our sweet friends loaned us their crib so now she’s in Allison’s old room. (Allison and Caroline now share a room) It has been a wonderful change!
- She is IN LOVE with the organic food pouches and I wonder why I didn’t invent those jokers.
- She loves pacis. A LOT.
- Somehow she now has to have THREE Angel Dear bunny loveys when she sleeps. Plus now she’s added a stuffed Grover.
- Josie hasn’t really said her first word yet, but we THINK she was trying to say ‘thank you’ the other day. Of course, it was when I handed her some food.
- She LOVES food. She’s definitely mine.
- She’s nearly 18 months old and can run like a bandit.
- These blocks are her most favorite toy and she will spend so long stacking and unstacking.
- Josie still isn’t really wild about riding in the car.
- Backyardigans and Bubble Guppies are her favorite shows.
- When she gives kisses she doesn’t do the typical open mouthed kiss, but instead she does an actual pucker and it’s ADORABLE.
I guess that’s about it for JoJo. She is such a stinker and keeps us all on our toes. So long as we pass out the food and keep those pacis handy, she’s all good.